Mission 4: Knowledge is Power – Philippines Does It Better Competition
Knowledge is the collection of skills and information a person has acquired through experience, which means that Finland’s highly praised educational system actually has very little influence on today’s mission.
Today we want to see which country would take the big prize on “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?”. If you accept this mission, create a topic with your answers to the quiz below.
Since we don’t want to influence anyone, we’ll be posting the correct answers after everyone’s had time to participate.
To participate in this mission and prove that Philippines is more knowledgeable, please follow this simple rules:
♣ Create a Topic with your answers to the quiz
♣ Add the letters « DIB » in front of the title (e.g.: DIB – I’ve got the answers)
♣ You can copy the link of your topic here so we can keep an eye for your participation.
♣ Complete the mission by 18th March at 23h59
1. How many domes are there on Thailand’s Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall?
2. What is the highest mountain in Taiwan?
3. When was Singapore’s Jurong Bird Park first opened to the Public?
4. In honour of which King did the name “Philippines” originate?
5. Dunedin in New Zealand was named after another major city – which city?
6. Who was the last Emperor of the Korea?
7. In which year will Tokyo next host the Summer Olympics?
8. The world’s largest Bhuddist temple is located in Indonesia – what is called?
9. What is the national flower of India?
10. What is the tallest building in Hong Kong currently?
11. What is the southernmost province of China?
12. What animal is on the right of the Australian Coat of Arms?
Remember: By joining the Philippines Does It Better competition, you can earn 3000 points each week and a chance to win up to 50,000 Toluna points if Philippines will be included in the top 3 countries at the end!
Goodluck! Prove that Philippines Does It Better!
Influence Your World
Toluna Team PH