Congratulations to all winners! Special shout out to our top 3 scorers: SweetBeanツ, scoobykurt and pentagan12 ^^
As there are couple members with same highscores and number of survey completes, we have decided to extend the winner list to 21 😉 Thank you for everyone who have joined, hope you had as much as fun as we did!
Keep Influencing Your World
Hello Toluna Influencers
Surprise! We just launched games page on Philippines community where you can earn additional Toluna points 😀
To add cherry on the top, here are details for March contest 😉
1. 20 winners with the highest score will be awarded 5,000 points each
2. To be qualified, user must complete at least 2 surveys in March 2019
3. Each user can play once a day, only the highest score will be taken in the end
4. This contest will end on March 31, 2019 (11:59 PM)
5. If there are more than 20 users with same highscores, winners will be chosen based on number of completed surveys in March. All winners will be announced in April (before the 20th).
Is that all? Nope! As we are curious to find out how you are enjoying the game so far, if you post a screenshot of your first score of the game, we will give you 100 points!
1. Choose Topic and put this as the title “Here is my first score for Toluna Food Ninja”
2. Share your feedback and thought on the games
3. Choose “others” (the globe) as category
Hope you are as excited as we are! Any thought let us know in Toluna! Have fun 😀
Keep Influencing Your World
Congratulations to the winners of Valentines Day contest!
Thank you for all who have participated, stay tune for upcoming Toluna contests 😉
* For winners of part 1/ 2/ 3, you will get 1,000 points
* All points will be credited within 7 working days.
Keep Influencing Your World
We’ve introduced an Upvote feature to let you show your appreciation for the content other Toluna members have created.
If your content receives a good number of Upvotes it will get checked by the Toluna Team and you could get some extra points!
To see the voting buttons, first you must click on either “Vote!” or “Post” depending on the content you’re reading. The number of Upvotes will display next to the green arrow.
Now tell us, do you like this new feature? Do you have any comments or suggestions for us?
Let us know on Toluna.com!
Hi Toluna Influencers
It’s the month of love!
Here in Toluna, we believe that in order to love others be it family, spouse or friends, we must love ourselves first 🙂
Therefore, part 1 of the Valentines Day contest is about loving you! How to participate?
1. To qualify, you must answer at least 1 survey in February 2019
2. Answer the 2 questions in here (hitting random keys on the keyboard will not be counted)
3. We will choose 40 winners from part 1, each will get 1,000 points
4. Part 1 runs from February 1-13 2019
5. This is the first part of the 3 parts of the Valentines Day contest. We will post 2 parts here in Toluna and 1 more will be announced in our Magazine February edition, so stay tuned!
6. Now the exciting part: for those who participate in all three parts of this contest, we will choose 3 people who completed the most surveys in February – and give 5,000 points for each
All winners will be announced next month, before March 15, 2019
Let’s spread the love!
Keep Influencing Your World
Article I: Organisation
Toluna SAS, with a capital of 2 600 000 Euros, situated at 5 avenue du château 94300 Vincennes, and registered under n°432033181 with the Trade and Companies Register, is organising a free competition with no purchase necessary called “Toluna Millionaire Sweepstakes”, which will take place every day from February, 6th 2019 to February 14th 2019.
The competition is open to all members of Toluna over 18 years of age and resident in one of the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, The Philippines, Turkey, United Kingdom and United States with the exception of employees and representatives of the organiser company, its client, its subcontractors and its partners, members of their family and their direct or indirect parents or relatives.
Article II: Participation
In order to participate, members need at least 1 Ticket on the day of the draw:
- The member receives 1 free ticket after subscribing on the Toluna website
- The member will receive bonus tickets for completing surveys
- The member can exchange 1000 points for a Prize Draw ticket (there is no limit to the number of tickets obtained)
- Tickets are only valid during the month of the draw
- E.g.: all tickets won in June 2018, are only valid for the daily draws in June 2018
Participation in the contest is free of charge and is not limited to one entry per household.
To be admitted, participants must have a profile image and must be “active” members:
- The member must have answered at least 1 survey in the 30 days preceding the draw
- The member must have created content, which includes (but is not limited to) posting topics, polls or commenting in a discussion thread within the month of the draw.
Article III: Nomination and allocation of winners
Every day, 1 winner will be drawn among the participating countries.
Each winner will receive 2,000,000 Toluna points directly on his Toluna account.
Article IV : Registration of Copyright
The rules were introduced by Maître RICHARD, Didier, 164 avenue Charles de Gaulle 92200 NEUILLY SUR SEINE, France.
The rules may be altered at any time under the guise of an amendment by the organiser, in respect of the conditions set out.
The amendment will be introduced by Maître RICHARD, Didier, 164 avenue Charles de Gaulle 92200 NEUILLY SUR SEINE, France.
The rules will be sent free of charge to any person who addresses a request to Toluna SAS, 5 avenue du château 94300 Vincennes. The stamp required for the request will be reimbursed on request based on the standard ‘letter’ rate in force.
Article V: Reimbursement of Charges
Any participant in the competition can obtain on request a reimbursement equivalent to the connection charges, based on five minutes connected at a reduced rate. The reimbursement request should be sent via post to Toluna SAS, along with the participant’s bank account details, proof of address and an extract of a bill from the supplier indicating the date and time of the connection, no more than 30 days after the closing date of the competition, the letter being postmarked by the deadline. The costs incurred by the participant for the stamp necessary for this request will be reimbursed on request based on the standard ‘letter’ rate in force. Only one reimbursement request per participant subscribed to the game and per envelope (same name and same address) will be considered.
However, where the participant is making use of an unlimited internet offer, no reimbursement will be made as the participant has not incurred any extra charges by taking part in the competition.
Article VI: Connection and usage
Participation implicates knowledge and acceptance of the features and limitations of the Internet, the lack of protection of certain data against possible misappropriation and piracy or risk of contamination by viruses circulating on the network. Toluna SAS accepts no responsibility for any misuse or disruption resulting from the use of the computer, Internet access, telephone line or any other technical connection, and for sending any updates to an incorrect or incomplete address.
Article VII: Litigation and Responsibilities
Participation in this competition implicates the unconditional acceptance of the regulations in their entirety. Any misrepresentation or misleading information, or any fraud will result in disqualification. Toluna SAS will settle any litigation related to the game and its rules. It will not respond to any request concerning the interpretation or application of these rules, mechanisms and modalities of the game and the list of winners, either written or by telephone. Toluna SAS reserves the right for any reason whatsoever to extend or cancel this game.
Article VIII: Presentation of prizes
Toluna SAS cannot be held responsible for any damage, loss or theft that may occur during the delivery of consignments.
Article IX: Agreement as to Evidence
Except in cases of obvious errors, it is agreed that the information resulting from Toluna SAS’ game process can be used as evidence in any litigation pertaining to the connection and electronic data processing (EDP) of said information related to the game.
Article X: Jurisdiction
Participants unreservedly accept that the mere act of participating in this game submits them to French law, including any litigation that may arise due to the purpose of this contest or that is directly or indirectly related to it, without prejudice to any conflicts of laws that may exist.
Any dispute between the parties lies exclusively with the jurisdiction of the Grande Instance de Paris Tribunal.
Article XI: Data Protection
Under Data Protection Act 6 January 1978, art. L.27, participants have the right to access and correct their data. No personally identifiable information will be provided to third parties for any reason whatsoever.
Article XII: Rights of literary and artistic property
In accordance with the laws governing the rights of literary and artistic property, reproduction and representation of all or part of the elements of this game is strictly prohibited.
All trademarks are registered trademarks.